SUBMIT A TATTOO REQUEST
– Our studio is strictly for clients who are a minimum of 18 years old ONLY.
– We generally price tattoos by the hour and the final cost of the tattoo is estimated by anticipating how much time is involved with the project.
– If you need to reschedule a tattoo appointment, we require at least 24 hours notice before your scheduled time or you will forfeit your retainer.
**FREE TATTOO CONSULTATION
In-person consultations are often required as they are the most accurate way to discuss your ideas to determine a price estimate and length of appointment needed. Factors for estimating your tattoo include size, style, detail, location on the body, and participation of the client. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT QUOTING TATTOO TIME IS NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE AND IT IS ONLY AN ESTIMATE.
If you decide to commit to the tattoo, we will require a non-refundable retainer to finalize your drawing and to book an appointment. The cost of a retainer varies depending on the scale of the tattoo project.
– Retainers are for the discussed idea and area of the body agreed upon. Any changes to the tattoo design after a retainer is placed will need to be discussed with the artist and may add to the end cost of the tattoo and/or may require an additional retainer.
– The retainer is completely non-refundable and WILL apply toward the overall cost of the tattoo. For tattoos that require more than one session, the retainer will apply toward the final/last appointment.
**TATTOO CONCEPT / REFERENCE IMAGES
– It is important to be able to describe the concept of your tattoo idea in a few sentences or even a basic sketch. If you find yourself needing more than a couple of lines to describe the concept of your tattoo, a consultation will be required.
– Some concepts (like a portrait) are straightforward, while other concepts may require a lot of research and design time.
– If you would like a straightforward portrait of someone or a re-creation of something specific, please attach CLEAR – NON-BLURRY – HIGH RESOLUTION reference photo(s).
** Please understand that we will not copy any other tattoo artists art or tattoos; and due to copyrights, we are unable to re-create another artist’s artwork without their permission. However, we are more than happy to use these as inspiration for a totally new design.
** Please consult your doctor to make sure your medication complies with tattooing. Anyone taking blood thinners and antibiotics should not get tattooed.
Complete Contact Form:
105 E 2nd. Street Rochester, MI 48307